It’s official. The Scythian Trials has been released into the wild and is off to a great start! If you’d like to pick up a copy, the buy links are below the description on the website as is the button to pick up a signed copy. 🙂
The blog tour was a tremendous success, and I’m so grateful to everyone who participated. The entire blog tour lineup is here if you’d like to see the interviews and excerpts. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of awesomeness, and I so appreciate everyone’s emails, private messages, and posts asking about the new book. Here are a few questions that keep popping up, and so I thought I’d share the answers to the top five most FAQs.
1. Why are there two covers? Because Vesuvian is a kick-ass company that loves to think outside the box. The vibrant red cover is specifically designed for a screen while the more muted tones of the softcover are intended for print. Justin Paul is a freakishly talented artist, who did both of them, and I absolutely love them!
2. Is there going to be a second book? Absolutely. The Scythian Legacy, the second book in the series, is slated for release in October 2019.
3. If this is a series, how many books are there going to be? I’ve planned for seven. However, that may change.
4. Is this a standalone series? Yes. While there is an overarching storyline that delves into murky waters of the war between the Scythians and the Drahzda, each book features a different romantic lead.
5. Will we get to see more of the Scythian world and the inner workings of the Society? Yes. In The Scythian Legacy, we delve further into the Scythian world, and we get to meet new characters that have a myriad of gifts and talents.